Available in multiple mounting options and in high or low
dome models, L21 and L22 beacons are durable and
suitable for numerous applications.
• SAE Class 1 Certified - L21 (Amber)
• SAE Class 2 Certified - L22 (Amber) and White/Clear high domes
• High or low dome models available
• Polycarbonate base
• Full reverse polarity protection
• 100% solid-state electronics
• Hard-coated domes minimize environmental damage from sand, sun, salt, and road chemicals
• Fully encapsulated for moisture, vibration, and corrosion resistance
• SmartLED® beacon design
• Available in permanent, magnetic, or magnetic/suction mount models
• L21 models are available in Amber or White
• L22 models are available in Red, Amber, Blue, or White
• Rated for thousands of hours of use
• Integrate with other Whelen beacons through synchronize feature
• Virtually no RFI/EMI radiation
• Low current draw: 1.5 amp (peak), 0.6 amp (average) @12.8 VDC
• Low dome: 5-5/16â€ (134mm) H x 6-7/16â€ (163mm) Dia.
• High dome: 6-13/16â€ (172mm) H x 6-7/16â€ (163mm) Dia.
• Five year warranty