Redesigned and reinvented for exactly what your fleet needs, the new Liberty II builds on the Liberty'™s reputation for excellent reliability and performance.
Aluminum top directs heat away from internal components and protects the lightbar
• Center dividers with LIM (Liquid Injection Molded) seals protect internal components from water infiltration
• Each model has one or two sealing points, assuring lightbar integrity in all weather conditions
• Hard-coated lenses minimize environmental damage from the sun, salt, and road chemicals
• Point to point wiring between the I/O board and each lighthead allows for easy reconfiguration
• Whelen'™s Collimator™ patented optic design provides unbeaten light output
• Advanced Thermal Design reduces the stress on LEDs during extended dwell time
• WeCan® models are programmable with unlimited flash patterns
• Plug & Play into Whelen or vehicle manufactured controllers (WeCan only)
• Available with standard or low profile mounting feet
• Height without mounting feet is 2-1/2â€ (64mm), width is 11-5/16â€ (287mm)
• Standard lengths: 44â€ (110cm),
• 48â€ (123cm), and 54â€ (136cm)
• Five year warranty
Please Call or Contact Us for sizes and pricing.